CE-certified mobile application and digital platform with integrations to existing patient records/imaging systems
Fast and secure collection of images and patient data
Enables fast and efficient process for multidisciplinary diagnosis
Skin lesions, chronic wounds, general dermatology
Unique features create continuous learning for GPs, Dermatologists and Nurses.
Possibility to set-up pilot projects quickly
Well-established process for implementation on a larger scale
Support in optimizing clinical work processes
Standardized image formats enable simple integrations
Shortage in resources
Uncertainty in diagnosis
Unnecessary removal of nevus
Long waiting times and anxiety
Increased risk of cancer growth
Many unnecessary referals
Unecessary removal of nevus
Lack of information
1. General Practitioner see a patient
2. Regular patient data recording
3. Full body examination with a manual Dermatoscope
4. Use of Dermicus mobile app to handle difficult skin lesions
1. Dermatologist will be notified of new patient cases
2. Review of images and patient data
3. Provide diagnosis and recommendation to General Practitioner
1. Response sent to primary care center within 3 days
2. Review the recommendations on Dermicus web application, www.app.dermicus.com
3. Contact the patient for further handling
4. End patient case
Fewer excisions with Dermicus
Savings per year, 79 fewer excisions for S:t Eriks primary care centre
Assessments are carried out by your own local/regional dermatologists.
If necessary, a second opinion from experienced dermatologists is offered via Gnosco.
We at Gnosco can provide recommendations and tips on how to structure assessments and optimize the associated clinical work process.
We at Gnosco provide support during the implementation phase.
From the first patient visit to excision
Patient cases diagnosed by SLLs dermatologist
User-friendly design adapted for desktop, tablet & mobile
Flexible section for consultations and group discussions between healthcare professionals
Clear section for clinical image comparison over time
Invite external local colleagues
Search and Filter function